Sunday, August 26, 2007

6/7/07

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. The visits to pentagram and Saatchi and Saatchi were amazing. Pentagram made ME want to become a graphic designer full time! I know, but their creativity, ingenuity, and research with the client was inspiring. Saatchi and Saatchi was just as impressive in the advertising world. We spoke to Kate Stanners, and learned about her climb up the agency and business which is dominantly male. The adverts for Toyota and Carlsen was the best ad campaigns I believe. From the rest of that day, a group of us went out later into the London nightlife, and found a club that had student night every Wednesday. That was wonderful I thought, except that I didn't have my student ID card. . . . I am kinda annoyed that I did not bring it. It was only a two pound difference, but saving money would be nice. London is twice as expensive as New York City. Not good.

No comments: