Tuesday, August 28, 2007

6/20/07

We got to see Sehmi again. It's been over a year since we have seen him at Delaware. He still has that weird, dry wit. He also still has that certain air about him. However, he's all good. So is his calligraphy. He showed us the video again at the bday party with the guy making a comment about Sehmi using a f*ing sponge.
So we saw his studio and saw more amazing work. It makes me want to become better at writing and calligraphy. Calligraphy is certainly underappreciated. It is an amazing craft though. There was another part to the day that I would rather not mention. The lady, the zoning out, the bum coming to join our group in the park. I was way too sleepy and zoned out for some reason. If I sit for too long, then I always begin to yawn. It's nice to have, but at the same time annoying.

No comments: