Tuesday, August 28, 2007

6/30/07

Hello there, I am in the Pompidou right now. Talk about a whole new world here. Everything, EVERYTHING is modern. I am amazed by the jump of all classical, ornate art the past couple days, and stepping into the world of modernism. It's a fresh step I will say. The exhibition, "air de Paris" was a neat exhibition on the art inspired by urban landscapes and cities and what shall bring us forward in the future in how we deal with cities.
Anyways, yesterday was the Arc de Triumphe and the Eiffel Tower! Yeah, I made it through rain, wind, and cold. I waited for 2 hours to get to the verey top. It was worth it, the view being spectacular. I took my pics and movies. Yeah, I rock like that. Before that, I walked les Campes Elssyes and the Hotel Impervio or something. Long walk, but nice. At night, I feasted on the steps of Sacre Coeur with a Texan and a girl from Mondolva. They seemed fun.

No comments: